We are prepping for our Fall selections including mums, pumpkins and produce!
Always check the Facebook feed or call the picking information line 252-244-2106 for up to date picking information before coming out to the farm.
Strawberry Season: Late March-Early June
1. Please observe all rules for the benefit of all of our customers and our farm. Always check in at the PYO (Pick your Own) to get picking locations and information.
2. Children must be accompanied by an adult and remain within arms reach in the fields. Please make sure children do not step on plants or fruit.
3. Lift the clusters of strawberries to see if the berries are red, ripe all the way to their tips. Move the leaves in the row to find all the fruit. Pick all the red ripe strawberries in your section, leaving fruit behind causes insects and diseases to spread in the field.
4. DO NOT STEP OVER THE ROWS, it is difficult to not accidentally step on plants and berries. Please use the cross aisles.
Pets are not allowed in the field due to health regulations.
5. Wear appropriate clothing for the weather, don’t forget hats and sunscreen! We recommend wearing close-toed shoes good for walking on uneven ground, as bees, hornets and yellow jackets may be present on fallen fruit.
6. Please pick only in designated areas, which are carefully selected based on the ripening schedule of our fruit. If you drop any fruit on the ground, we ask that you please make every effort to pick it up and purchase it so that no fruit is wasted.
7. Many labor-intensive hours go into the care of our crops. Please dispose of trash in proper receptacles
8. Please be considerate of all of our customers and observe our non-smoking policy
9. Have fun and enjoy picking.